Thursday 14 July 2016

A Favourite Aunt lol

hello there you lovely people... it's a gorgeous day again here :)
It's the birthday of one of my favourite Aunty's today
& she is also the one who I made the Sympathy card for recently
I wanted to show her how much she is loved so I created the card below for her:)


Aunty Barb loves Butterflies & believes that if they land on you it's someone you love in heaven letting you know they're watching over you :)
Thank you so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment...
I really dio appreciate each & everyone :)

4 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah lovely hun, Luv Sam x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great inage

Viv said...

Beautiful card Angie ! thanks for the lovely comments...the header font is called 'Mathilde Castleland' HTH ;) Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous CAS card very elegent my CAS always look unfinished lol love the beautiful butterfly
Carol x