Thursday 26 March 2015

Here's what I've been up to ;) LOL

hey blogger friends
just thought I'd share some bit's with you that are not 'card' related lol
I re-found my love of knitting & crochet last year & have done quite alot of bits since lol
If ya wanna check out all my bits....then pleez feel free to check out my Pinterest page
(click the link in the sidebar or the button above)
Anyway.... as Easter is soon to be upon us... I recently found (on FB in a sewing/kitting group I follow lol) a kitting pattern (not free btw lol) for an Easter Owl & below is the first one I made for my daughter (I deviated from the pattern slightly for my own desired look lol)
but this is what I ended up with :)

HOW CUTE??? LOL
then someone on FB (in sewing/kitting group) posted a Minion they'd created based on the owl pattern & of course I just had to have a go myself & below is the first Easter Minion I did for my daughter's b/f :)

AGAIN.... HOW CUTE??? LOL
I don't think the eggs are still in either of them now but boy have I had fun making more Owls & Minions for other people... I will post more maybe tomorrow ;) hehehe

Thanx for stopping by... much appeciated :D

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh how cute!

Margarets designer cards said...

Both are looking great, love them
Margaret

Whisper said...

OMG i've just had a quick look at your pintrest page and gee you have been really busy and so adorable too, Luv Sam x

Jacee said...

How fabulous what wonderful work, you are very clever
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design