Wednesday 20 August 2014

3D Pop-out Card Box :)

Well this is my first attempt at one of these & this one is kinda small... I did use the measurements on a tutorial I found via Pinterest but typically... I forgot to save the blog link... am such a clutz at times lol
I promise to add the link once I've found it tho :)
This is for one of my great nephew's.... he loves Cars & Mickey Mouse so I chose Mickey LOL
this is what I created


I used a few 'Birthday' embellishment bits too & even used acetate for the triple balloons at the back & the birthday tag so they kinda wobble lol
I don't think it's turned out too bad considering its my first go... what do you think???
Thanx for dropping by :)

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Angie
A gorgeous pop up box
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super hun and i know a 7 year old who would love it too, Luv Sam x

Julie said...

WOw- fabulous make Angie! Hugs, Juliexx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous box card love the images and bright B.paper
Carol x