Saturday 28 September 2013

Some female Birthday Cards I created recently :)

here are some cards I've made recently for family & friends :)

This card woz for one of my awesome cousin who'd just recently turned half a century LMAO.... I'd seen a card similar online somewhere & decided I'd like to create my own lol


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This card woz for one of my bestest friends who I love to bits & guess what??? I forgot to write inside it... she still love's me tho lol... d'ohhhhh me LOL

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

These cards were for my daughter for her 19th Birthday & this card woz from me & yessssssss... she is just like me & mad about Matt Bomer LOL

This card woz from my son to her :)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This card woz for my SNS colleague Daniele....who runs the SNS group & does a fantastic job too :) lol

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Angie you have been busy some really beautiful creations here love them all. Love Alison xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Wow Angie you have been a busy bee all your cards are fantastic xx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous collection of cards Angie!!

coops said...

so gorgeous angie.really beautiful designs,i especially like the `eye candy` ones :D

xx coops xx