Monday 11 February 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge.. #107


Hello there my wonderful friends...
yessss.... It's time for another fab sketch challenge
& we are back at the beginning of our sketch catalogue
 & this is the sketch we are following for this fortnight :)
The 'optional' theme is 'LOVE'


& here is my creation ;)


Card Details:
* Image - LOTV - the little things
*dies - nestabilities oval frames small
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Papers - created & printed from pc
*sentiment - created & printed from pc
*hearts - from my stash
*ribbon - from my stash

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic and generous sponsors are


& they are generously offering the winner


¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful samples made by
the rest of our fabulous Design Team ;P




10 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Angie. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and wonderful touches of gold .
Hugs Sue

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card as always Angie.
Sarah-Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Angie, I like the sweet image the colours and the hearts.
Kevin xx

Daniele said...

such a sweet card Angie
hugs and best wishes

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card Angie.
Hugs
Jayne

Sandra H said...

Great sketch Angie and your card is gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Angie I love the image and the gorgeous colours you used xx

Julie said...

So sorry I'm late, Angie!! Mind you we're sitting here watching It's a Wonderful Life so we right behind the times!! Fabulous card, Angie, love the colours, your gorgeous image and the little details! Hugs, Juliexx