Friday 10 June 2011

Father's Day card 4 my Dad ;o)

My Dad lives away (just outside Preston) & we dont see him often nowadays & he is known for his strange sense of humour lol.... he is always making fun of us girls when he see's us or just speaks via fone so I decided to make a cheeky card for him for Father's day (its usually an Elvis card coz he's crazy about 'The King' lolol) but I wanted to get my own back on him for all the years of taunting he's given me lolol
I used a Precious Moments image which Ive had forever & added a lil cheeky joke for him... I know he'll like it & he'll have some kinda sarcastic comment for me when he rings me after opening it... but it'll be a funny sarcastic comment & we will both laff out loud lol

TFL.... love n hugz

6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Angie love the card! now i know where you get your sense of humour from! lol!
my dad was just the same with me!!!

cardmaking bird said...

Hee, hee - fun card Angie and the image is adorable - I love these Precious Moments! Hugs, Marie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie,

Lovely card, I am sure he will love it,
Margaret

Daniele said...

great card Angie, I'm sure your dad will love it
hugs

carrie-lee said...

a great male card Angie xxxx

Claudia said...

Ohhh, that is such a cute card,,, totally love it... great job on it.!!
Claudia W.