Thursday 9 September 2010

My Entry 4 A Gem Of A Challenge Sketch Challenge #8

Here is my latest challenge card for
A Gem Of A Challenge Sketch Challenge #8
I decided to use one of my new Pink Gem Design stamps which I LOVE ;o)
A Christmas theme woz also chosen due to the stamp lolol
Decided to go unconventional too without using red or green
so I also decided to enter Pollycraft Monday Challenge #60
- Christmas with no red or green... I think this fits lolol


Here is the sketch we had to follow on Pink Gem which woz created by Janet
TFL xXx

13 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful and yes I think it fits the bill, good luck with the challenge Margaret

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love that paper :o)
Jackie xx

Lizzy said...

Another gorgeous card hunny...fab colours & luv the layout ......good luck in the challenges xx Lizzy xx :)

Cj said...

Love the card, the stamp is great I may have to order that one now!!

Berry said...

This is lovely, that Chloe is so cute! Thanks for joinig us at a gem of a challenge this month good luck! Hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

stunning card angie.the image is fab and i love the great layout and papers.
fabby bling too :)

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card,Chloe looks fab...Great take on the sketch...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Hi Angie, Gorgeous card! Lovely papers and Snowflake Chloe is so cute.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Lisa x
Special Guest Designer

Janet said...

Hi Sweetie!

I just love your card......your colouring is fab!
I am so pleased you are now enjoying stamping! xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love all the textures to it.

Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne x

Christine said...

Hi Angie love this cute image fab colouring
like the snow effect you used too, great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A chall...good luck.


smiles Christine xx DT

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful and love the colours!!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Angie, I love this layout this month.
The Chloe image is so cute too I guess thats another must on my never endind PG stamps request. xx