Tuesday 27 July 2010

My Entry 4 SSS Sketch Challenge

here is my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Sketch Challenge... I wanted a small card to be able to send some old/used postage stamps to Cleo aka Sylvia of Docrafts... she collects them for a charity & I promised I would pass on what I had saved so far... so this woz a perfect opportunity to make a card for such occassion lolol... its only a 12.5cm X 12.5cm square card but ample for what I need it for... hope Cleo likes it lolol... am sure she will ;o) TFL xXX

This is the sketch we were to follow

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Aaaww its so gorgeous. I love hedgehogs and the papers. You have coloured hedgie beautifully. Great LO. I'm sure Cleo would loved it.
Can I ask where the papers come from.

coops said...

gorgeous card angie, fab image and i love the papers and the inked edges.

good luck in the challenge.

xx coops xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love those brads!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Messi Jessi said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great distressing going on xxx

mrs ann said...

She is sure to love this card and hope you win the challenge!x

~@ngie~ said...

thank you ALL for the wonderful comments... I really DO appreciate ya taking the time ;o) love n hugz Angie xXx

Sylvia said...

Cleo (that's me!) absolutely LOVED the card. I feel very privileged to receive it. Wish my cards turn out as nice as Angie's. thanks again Angie.
Sylvia