Sunday 25 July 2010

More Gorgeous Prezzies 8o)

Yup... am still getting em.... innit awesome 8oP hehehehe... these two gorgeous cards are both from ladies called Maureen... aka Cakelady & BizzieBee... I adore every single one I receive too... the time & effort my friends have put into making them AND... I keep getting some amazing prezzies inside em too ;o) hehehehe I feel soooooo special lololol

This gorgeous card is from the lovely Maureen aka BizzieBee... lovely prezzies inside too.... Thanx darl... I truly love em ;o) xXx


This gorgeous lil treasure is from another lovely Maureen aka Cakelady & again.... some marvellous prezzies inside... I feel like its a birthday each time I open them lolol... again Thanx darl... I truly love everything ;o) xXx

1 comment:

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards angie, enjoy your goodies :)

xx coops xx