Sunday 26 July 2009

Best Wishes & Congrats to Pink Sunshine ;o)

oh my goodness... I've found another awesome blog.... they should be added automatically tho I reckon coz I dont know many & dont often find many either BUT.... Pink Sunshine is soon to be celebrating a birthday AND is soon to be married... WAHOOOO.... a great big Happy Birthday is wished for her from me & all the best wishes in the world for a fantastic & perfect wedding day... may your future be full of health.. wealth & LOTS of happiness... Congratulations to you both.
To help celebrate her birthday & up-coming wedding... Pink Sunshine is offering a fantastic amount of Candy... pleez click her name above & check out her awesome blog... leave a comment etc & enter yourself... who'd wanna miss out on all that ;o) thanx for taking the time.. love n hugz Angie xXx

No comments: