Saturday 16 July 2016

A Bit Fishy ;) LOL

A couple of great friends 'tagged' me on Facebook re: a video tutorial for a
'Moving Fish' lol the tutorial can be found here
I used thin card & googly eye's instead of paper lol
& this was my first 'fishy' creation LOL

not bad huh???
lol but am gonna have to make more coz altho I don't have any Grandkids myself... my two Sister's do & I love all my great-niece's & great-nephews so much
so they will all get one each (thye probs wont last long tho) HAHAHAHA
Thanx so much for stopping by & leaving me a comment
I really do appreciate it :) xXx

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant lol will have to check out the tutorial
Carol x

Margarets designer cards said...

Looks great will have to check this out.
Thanks for sharing

suzanne2 said...

The kids will love your fishes ange, well done they look great!
I want to make one but I don't have any kiddies 😔