Wednesday 1 April 2015

Minions.... Minions & more Minions LOL

As with my card creating etc I never like to do the same thing twice... I like to make sure there is some kind of difference even if it is a subtle one lol... so here are some more Easter Minions below (they don't all have their eggs lol) & a 'WEDDING COUPLE' Minions lol



a friend of mine in the States said she wanted a couple of Minions for a friend of hers who is getting married.... so this is what I created for her


What dya think??? they're all darned cute right??? LOL

Thanx for stopping by... it really is appreciated :)

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Oh Angie, these are just GORGEOUS!!!
I loved these sweet characters in the film and your little knitted cuties are just as adorable.
Hope things are getting better for you now sweetie?
Love and hugs,
Chrissie xx