Monday 30 December 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge #129

Hello there my wonderful friends
ohhh I will be so glad when the winter is over with lol
This is the last Sketch Challenge of 2013.... then we're into the New Year :)
I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas & may 2014 be magical @_
anyways... it's that time again.... time for another fab sketch challenge
 & this is the sketch we are following for this fortnight :)
The 'optional' theme is 'No Design Papers'


& here is my creation ;)



Card Details:
* Image - The Stamp Fairy - Molly_Balloons_3
*Medium - coloured using my PSP
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Papers - created using PSP then printed off
*Sentiment - I created this myself in PSP then printed it off & cut it out
*Gems - from my stash
*Lace - from my stash

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic sponsors are


& they are generously offering the winner


¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful inspirational designs made by
our fabulous Design Team :)

9 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and gorgeous sketch and papers Ginny♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Angie. I love the cute image, pretty colours and beautiful pearls.
I hope you had a good Christmas. Sending you good wishes for a very Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Angie, Oh this is gorgeous the sketch is lovely and the image is soooo pretty Wishing you A Happy New Year x

Daniele said...

such a sweetie, glad you found your image
hugs

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Angie! Love the pretty colours especially! Wishing you a wonderful 2014! Hugs, Juliexx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hello Angie
Your card is so lovely I love the image and gorgeous finishing touches.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments this year xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

Gorgeous and beautiful card, lovely sweet image.
Thank you fir your lovely comment you left.
I wish you a very happy new year.
Take care
Margaret

coops said...

so gorgeous angie.fab pretty colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx