Monday 16 September 2013

Boy's/Men......... what can ya do??? LOL

I had to make 2 cards recently for 2 of my niece's partners.... I dunno about you but unless its footy or sumats specific they like... I struggle... well... this is what I did lol
Ben (Katy's partner) is into all the Marvel characters & loves Iron Man & I wanted to create something a little different for a change lol so.... I decided... Iron Man??? hmmmm 'Mask'.... its is actually a card lol... not so easy to create & put together without a tutorial to follow but I finally got there lol & this is the finished product...

didn't turn out too bad did it & Ben woz chuffed to bits with it.... I didn't add any sentiment or anything on the front so as not to ruin the effect I'd created lol.... so... onto the next person lol

Luke (Emma's partner).... I struggled lol... I asked Emma if he woz into anything specific & her reply woz 'FISH* .....lmao.... I knew he had a fish tank at home so I double checked & that's what she meant... not actually going fishing LOL.... soooooooooo.... after throwing out my 1st attempt which had more waves than the stormy sea LOL coz I didn't have a tutorial again d'ohhhhh hahaha & obviously I woz kinda frustrated & annoyed so I decided to use a tutorial from IzzWizz blog.... just scroll down a little... 3rd project I believe... anyways.... as I do... I went slightly different & added 2 layers of acetate & my measurements were also bigger but anyways... this is what I finally created.....


Luke apparently loved this too... so I woz well chuffed with meself that I had pleezed 2 men LMAO... I stood it under my desk lamp to see the effect better but the frame is actually silver lol
What dya think??? pretty nifty huh??? lol TFL ;)

8 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Two beautiful cards would love to create the fishy one as I know someone who would love that. Love Alison xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

2 absolutely fantastic cards hunni...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

downrightcrafty said...

wow two fabulous card but that first one is ace
hugs Kate x

kay said...

Both are awesome Angie,no wonder they loved them x

coops said...

wow these are stunning angie.love your fishes and your ironman is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Don't know if my first comment came through Angie? but wow stunning work!.
The tree on my blog (card) came as a decoupage kit.

Jayne A said...

Brilliant cards Angie. I think the fish one is my favourite.
Hugs
Jayne

Janet - aka stacky said...

I am not surprised Ben & Luke loved their cards they are both fantastic you are super clever xx