Friday 2 November 2012

My Latest Matchbox AC :)

One of my niece's (Kadey & Kyra's Mum) Katy has a b/f called Ben... Ben has a sister called Katie who has a son called Jack... well.... it seems Katie loved the 'Winnie the Pooh' & the 'Pepper Pig' AC's I did for my great-niece's so much that she asked me to make a 'Fireman Sam' AC for her son Jack... I did Google images but there were hardly any of Fireman Sam alone or decent sized images... so I basically had to re-draw these images especially from colouring pages & images that 'were' available lol.... 
anyways... this is what I created...


I woz kinda annoyed that I didn't have any dark blue Xmas card/paper to use for this AC but am sure Katie & Jack will still love it (I hope so anyways lol)... I wanted it to be dark blue & yellow coz of his uniform lol... I shoulda shown one of the other sides as they are alternated with yellow drawers with blue numbers & blue brads lol...  there is always a method to my madness ya see ;) hehehehe
Thanx for stopping by & TFL :)

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Another great box, You must be getting fed up with them by now, you do such a brilliant job with them
Margaret

Doreen said...

simply stunning. Love it.
Fab idea for my son ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx

coops said...

so stunning angie :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Angie, This is stunning xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Oh Angie you are so good at making these AC's now everyone of them is fab, and how clever you are to have re done the images with your own fair hands xx
I hope you have a lovely weekend x

carrie-lee said...

love all of them Angie am sure everyone reciving them will too xxx

Daniele said...

another fabbie box Angie
have a great weekend
hugs