Thursday 13 September 2012

Female 70th Birthday Gifts :)

My niece wanted something special from her own son to give to his Great-Gran for her 70th birthday & so she asked me if I could possibly make something for her.. I made 2 items which she loved &  I used a basic idea from tutorials I'd seen online.... these are what I created (I will add links for the tutorials too)

Heart Shaped Gift Box 
(can be filled with chocolates or anything ya want lol)
Tutorial HERE


Accordian Card
(mine has more pages & is actually a little album filled with great-grandsons photo's)
Tutorial HERE


This is how it is opened up & it has pics on both front & back panels :)


Thanx for stopping by & TFL :)

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Angie Hugs Ginny ♥

Sandra H said...

Wow Angie, Totally stunning creations x

Tina said...

Beautiful box Angie. Tinaxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful creations Angie. I love the photo album.
Sarah-Jane xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie,

They are both brilliant cards, love the first one, sorry I have not been around much as I have been away and the Greek connection drove me up the wall, so I did not manage to leave comments on all the blogs I follow.
Hope you are keeping well
Margaret

coops said...

wow these are stunning angie.really love the gorgeos designs :D

xx coops xx

carrie-lee said...

Absolutly stunning and a big thanks for the tutorials xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Oh Angie they are both so lovely the box is exquisite and wow the little album is fabulous I bet she was thrilled with them who wouldn't be xx

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, these are stunning!
(By the way, the butterfly on my card is a Whimsy die)

kay said...

these are totally gorgeous,x

Waseem said...

Totally stunning creation..it's truly a piece of creation for me..what if use Gift Card envelopes for it.