Monday 16 July 2012


Hello there my wonderful friends...
hope your weather is good... ours has been cacka lol
yessss... It's time again for another
& this fortnights fabulous SKETCH
is from the lovely Gemma :) HEHEHE


& here is my creation ;)


Card Details:
* Image - Saturated Canary
*medium - coloured with Promarkers
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Ribbon - from my stash
*sentiment - craftworks cards
*birthday dial - created myself & printed off & put together
*dies - spellbinders - standard circles

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic and generous sponsors are


& they are generously offering the winner
the same digis that the DT have :)

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful samples made by our
fabulous Design Team ;P




11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Angie, I love the image and the colours are soooo pretty

Hugs Sue

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

Gorgeous card, lovely colours
Margaret

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Angie, I like the image the papers and the colours.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

hi angie,hope you are well,gorgeous card,love your handmade dial,x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning angie.really gorgeous image and colours and i love your details :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Angie. Love this image
big hugs
Doreen xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Angie I love your card the colours you have used are fab and I love how you have coloured the gorgeous image xx

XxJULESxX said...

hello my friend!!! i love the card it's gorgeous!!!!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Angie! Love the image and your colours are beautiful!! Hugs, Juliexx