Sunday 11 March 2012

Mum's Card 4 Mother's Day :)

I used a pre-printed card set from Card Making Downloads
the set woz designed by a lady called Yvonne Munn... it also comes with an envelope too :)


In the centre panel I added one of my 1st school photo's into the framed area.... I think I woz about 5 or 6 lol.... I know its one of my Mum's favourite pictures of me... I woulda used a baby pic but there isnt any of me or my younger sister really.... guess with 3 kids Mum didnt have time to take photo's lolol... I like it anyways.... my older sister woz also on the photo but I just used my half lolol



What dya think??? a pretty neat card huh???
Thanx for looking :)

6 comments:

kay said...

angie,its gorgeous and you looked so angelic in your photo,your mum will love it,x

Sandra H said...

It really is a beautiful card :) xx

coops said...

wow this is stunning angie.really beautiful, your mum will love it :D

xx coops xx

gymjean said...

Arrr you look so sweet stunning card Hugs Jean xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Angie, its fabulous your Mum will love it!!
Kevin xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi angie

Gorgeous card, certainly a lovely card and to include a photo of you when you're younger, I am sure your mum is going to love it, and bring back memories for her.
Margaret