Saturday 3 December 2011

WELL.... It's December already :-O

WOW aint time flown??? lolol
I cant put me tree up yet coz WE GOT no where to put it.... YET!!!.... we got new furniture now to what I had when I 1st moved into this house almost 12 yrs ago... & now I gotta have a good move around to get me tree in the bay again *urghhh* I do love what it looks like when all finished but its the 'getting it done' part I hate LOLOL

Anywayyyyyyyyyssssssss..... I decided... coz I cant decorate me room yet... I would dedcorate me blog instead for now... still cant believe its almost Christmas.... not even got all me prezzies :-O *yikes* am sure I'll be sorted in time tho... I hope so anways or else they will all get I.O.U's for next year LMAO
SO.... what dya think??? pretty??? lolol

Thanx for popping by & I do wish you all lots of health... wealth & happiness for 2012 :)

6 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Angie I started my Xmas shopping only yesterday and managed to get a grand total of 3 pressies!! Not what I would call a successful days shopping, lol. AND Im in the same boat as you, we got a new corner sofa this year and our Christmas tree corner has disappeared but should I have to sit with it on my knee.....Im having a Christmas tree up! Good luck! Love your decorated blog. Lee x

gymjean said...

Oh Angie I love your new blog so pretty and bright gorgeous you are a clever lady I no what you mean about taking the tree down it looks so empty and cold. hurry up and finish buying your prezzies not long now hugs jean xx

Daniele said...

I love your festive blog Angie, still haven't got my tree up yet, I refuse to believe its only 3 weeks away....lol
hugs

Janette said...

Hi Angie, Just had to say your blog looks gorgeous, love it....know what you mean about putting the decks up, everything has to be shifted and the house looks like a bomb has dropped, alot of work, but I soooo love it when it's done......won't be long now, best get me skates on...have fun.xxxx

coops said...

hiya angie.your blog looks gorgeous and festive hun.still not got our tree up yet and have wrapped no pressies or anything.i am in denial :D

xx coops xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Angie, your blog looks really festive. I've got the same problem here, got new furniture and now can't work out where the tree is going to go. I'll have to have a change around and slot it in somewhere lol. Take Care Debs xx